Your first visit to Cancers Answer establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During your first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information about your medical history and give you time to get to know your doctor.
To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more.
- In conjunction with “HIFU-EEA Consulting” an agreement will allow doctors to partner with Cancers Answer for the good of patient care as the group strives to resolve the Number One healthcare nemesis men face today...PROSTATE CANCER.
- HIFU-EEA (Enhanced Energy Application” has been clinically shown to resolve Prostate Cancer when the PSA has been recorded at its highest number to be less than or equal to 8.7 ng/ml (ideally) and in an absence of extra-capsular extension (ECE) as noted on the 3T Multi-Parametric (MRI) scan regardless of the PIRADS Score or GLEASON Score. Aggressive disease has been shown to succumb to HIFU-EEA beyond a PSA of 8.5 ng/ml as well.
- A former University of Florida Chairman of Urology in Gainesville, Florida is quoted as saying, “Dr. Wheeler’s results with the HIFU-EEA procedure are nothing short of spectacular”. Furthermore, not even Radical Prostatectomy can achieve what he has shown while using his Patented procedure, especially against the most aggressive cancers known to mankind.
- All patients must receive a pre-op mini-Transurethral Resection of the Prostate and/or a Transurethral Incision of the Bladder Neck minimally six to eight weeks prior to an intended HIFU-EEA procedure.
- Other best practice patterns will be discussed between the Urologists involved in a specific care including a review of findings associated with a 3T MP MRI scan performed prior to a biopsy and the use of Casodex.
- This procedure will be available to all men, including Veterans. Cancers Answer is passionate about eradicating this sinister and aggressive disease among men of all ages.
- The procedure can achieve complete eradication of the cancerous prostate without causing impotence with the added benefit of no incontinence or possible bladder damage.
London Surgical Team
Team operated on 30 patients with prostate cancer using HIFU
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Forms Coming Soon
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it:
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctors have all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.